Marketing Your Mediation Practice
Time & Location
About the Event
Register today for this informative must for mediators hoping to grow their business. An in-depth nuts-and-bolts discussion of how you can market and grow your mediation practice taught by those who do just that. Approved for four (4.0) hours of CLE for Alabama attorneys, including one (1) hour of Ethics. Seating for this training session is limited. The registration fee to attend this training session is $299.
ABOUT THIS TRAINING SESSION
An informative must for mediators hoping to grow their business. Register today for an in-depth nuts-and-bolts discussion of how you can market and grow your mediation practice taught by those who do just that. Submitted to the Alabama State Bar for four (4.0) hours of CLE credit for Alabama attorneys, including one (1) hour of Ethics. Seating for this training session is limited to 25 participants. If we reach the registration limit for this event, you will be placed on a wait-list in the event of cancellations. The registration fee to attend this training session is $299. However, if you have previously completed Alabama Mediation Training's 20-hour civil mediation training or 40-hour domestic mediation training course, your cost is only $249.
This course will cover:
- Marketing basics and how-to’s
- Business development
- Website creation and design
- Direct email marketing
- Marketing with social media
Anyone can attend this training session. This training session is designed for attorneys who want to:
- Start a mediation practice
- Understand how to market your practice
- Expand your mediator practice
- Mediate more cases as a mediator
- Registration & Light Breakfast - 7:30 to 8:00 a.m.
- Training - 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Training sessions are held throughout Alabama throughout the year.
REGISTRATION FEE & WHAT'S INCLUDED
Your registration includes:
- Light breakfast
- 4 hours of intensive, interactive, and energizing training
- Training session materials
- Additional materials for mediator's use and reference
- Certificate of Completion
To register for this training session, select from one of the courses below, and purchase your ticket by clicking the "Register Now" button.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS
Cooper Shattuck, Instructor
- Registered mediator since 1998
- Taught as an adjunct professor at University of Alabama School of Law for over 14 years, including Alternative Dispute Resolution and Negotiations
- Completed Harvard Program on Negotiation Executive Training Program
- Has served on Alabama Supreme Court Commission on Dispute Resolution for 8 years
- Has extensive negotiation and mediation experience
- 30 years’ practice experience in state and federal courts handling many complex litigation matters
- Frequent CLE speaker
- Co-founder of Cartography Consulting, providing marketing solutions and consulting services to lawyers and law firms
You must cancel within 72 hours prior to the first day of the seminar to have your registration fee fully refunded. All cancellations must be received via email.
If this training session must be canceled or rescheduled, your registration fee will either be (1) refunded in full or (2) transferred to another training session.
If you have questions regarding this training session, please contact us at email@example.com.
- New Registration$299$2990$0
- Prior Attendee Registration$249$2490$0