Wed, Aug 12|
AC Hotel by Marriott Huntsville Downtown
General 20-Hour Mediation Training Session
Register today for an interactive and energizing 20-hour learning experience that is approved by the Alabama Dispute Resolution Center as compliant with the Mediator Registration Standards and Procedures requirements. Read below for more information.
Time & Location
Aug 12, 2020, 9:00 AM – Aug 14, 2020, 12:30 PM
AC Hotel by Marriott Huntsville Downtown, 435 Williams Ave SW, Huntsville, AL 35801, USA
About the Event
Register today for this 20-hour mediation training session. Seating for this training session is limited to 25 participants. If we reach the registration limit for this event, you will be placed on a wait-list in the event of cancellations. The registration fee to attend this training session is $799.
ABOUT THIS TRAINING SESSION
Register for this interactive and energizing 20-hour learning experience that is approved by the Alabama Dispute Resolution Center and qualifies successful attendees for roster membership and 20 hours of attorney CLE credit for Alabama attorneys, including one hour of Ethics CLE.
We’ll cover everything you need to know to get your mediation practice going or to enhance what you are already doing. Learn tips and tricks. Learn by doing.
Anyone can attend this training session. This training session is designed for attorneys who are just beginning a mediation practice, experienced mediators who need to enhance what they are already doing, as well as non-legal professionals who are interested in utilizing mediation in their profession.
Day 1 - 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Day 2 - 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Day 3 - 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The location for this training session is TBD.
REGISTRATION FEE & WHAT'S INCLUDED
Your registration includes:
- 20 hours of intensive, interactive and energizing mediation training
- Training session materials
- Additional materials for mediator's use
- Certificate of Completion
- Breakfast and lunch on days 1 and 2 of the training session
To register for this training session, purchase your ticket by clicking the "Register Now" button.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Cooper Shattuck, Instructor
- Registered mediator since 1998
- Taught as adjunct at University of Alabama School of Law for over 14 years, including Alternative Dispute Resolution and Negotiations
- Completed Harvard Program on Negotiation Executive Training Program
- Has served on Alabama Supreme Court Commission on Dispute Resolution for 8 years
- Has extensive negotiation and mediation experience
- 30 years’ practice experience in state and federal courts handling many complex litigation matters
- Frequent CLE speaker
- Co-founder of Cartography Consulting, providing marketing solutions and consulting services to lawyers and law firms
You must cancel within (72) hours prior to the first day of the seminar to have your registration fee fully refunded. All cancellations must be received via email.
If this training session must be cancelled or rescheduled, your registration fee will either be (1) refunded in full or (2) transferred to another training session.
If you have questions regarding this training session, please contact us at email@example.com.
20-Hour Mediation Training
Your registration includes: 20 hours of intensive, interactive and energizing mediation training Training session materials Additional materials for mediator's use Certificate of Completion Breakfast and lunch on days 1 and 2 of the training session$799.00