Mon, Apr 29|
Tuscaloosa (Bryant Conference Center)
40-Hour Domestic Mediation Training
Register for this interactive and energizing 40-hour learning experience that is approved by the Alabama Dispute Resolution Center and qualifies successful attendees for roster membership on both the civil and domestic relations rosters and 40 hours of attorney CLE credit for Alabama attorneys.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2024, 8:00 AM – May 02, 2024, 6:00 PM
Tuscaloosa (Bryant Conference Center), 240 Paul W Bryant Dr, Tuscaloosa, AL 35401, USA
About the Event
Register today for this 40-hour mediation training session. Seating for this training session is limited. The registration fee to attend this training session is $1,499.
ABOUT THIS TRAINING SESSION
Register for this interactive and energizing 40-hour learning experience approved by the Alabama Dispute Resolution Center and qualifies successful attendees for roster membership on both the civil and domestic relations rosters and 40 hours of attorney CLE credit for Alabama attorneys, including two hours of Ethics.
We’ll cover everything you need to know to get your mediation practice going or to enhance what you are already doing. Learn tips and tricks. Learn by doing.
Anyone can attend this training session. This training session is designed for attorneys who are just beginning a mediation practice, experienced mediators who need to enhance what they are already doing, and non-legal professionals interested in utilizing mediation in their profession.
- Day 1 - 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Day 2 - 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Day 3 - 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Day 4 - 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
This training session will be held at the Bryant Conference Center in Tuscaloosa.
REGISTRATION FEE & WHAT'S INCLUDED
Your registration includes:
- 40 hours of intensive, interactive, and energizing mediation training
- Training session materials
- Additional materials for mediator's use and reference
- Certificate of Completion
- Breakfast and lunch every day of the training session
To register for this training session, purchase your ticket by clicking the "Register Now" button.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Cooper Shattuck, Instructor
- Registered mediator since 1998
- Taught as an adjunct at the University of Alabama School of Law for over 14 years, including Alternative Dispute Resolution and Negotiations
- Completed Harvard Program on Negotiation Executive Training Program
- Has served on Alabama Supreme Court Commission on Dispute Resolution for 8 years
- Has extensive negotiation and mediation experience
- 30 years of practice experience in state and federal courts handling many complex litigation matters
- Frequent CLE speaker
- Co-founder of Cartography Consulting, providing marketing solutions and consulting services to lawyers and law firms
You must cancel within (72) hours prior to the first day of the seminar to have your registration fee fully refunded. All cancellations must be received via email.
If this training session must be canceled or rescheduled, your registration fee will either be (1) refunded in full or (2) transferred to another training session.
If you have questions regarding this training session, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticket type
40-Hour Domestic Mediation
Your registration includes: • 40 hours of intensive, interactive, and energizing mediation training • Training session materials • Additional materials for mediator's use and reference • Certificate of Completion • Breakfast and lunch every day of the training sessionPrice$1,499.00